Note: These pictures are large (about 800 x 600 pixels). They are best viewed if your monitor resolution is set to at least 1280 x 1024 pixels or higher. You can go forward through each slide show by clicking on the picture.
- On the way—Florida to Louisana - 12 pictures
- On the way—Texas - 25 pictures
- On the way—Palo Duro Canyon, Texas - 26 pictures
- Northern New Mexico and Cimarron Canyon area - 33 pictures
- The Enchanted Circle, Northern New Mexico - 37 pictures
- Southern San Luis Valley, Colorado - 19 pictures
- Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad - 48 pictures
- Views from Southwest Colorado (Osier, Pagosa Springs, Durango) - 32 pictures
- Return to Vallecito, Colorado - After the Fires - Coming next
- Durango to Silverton, Colorado - Coming soon
For another set of pictures from Florida to Colorado, Summer 2001, see
Views Through the Windshield.
The dark blue background color of these pages
was taken from one of the many shades of blue
in the feathers of a Steller's jay